1. 4/22/11: I watched two DVDs related to my topic dealing with abused children both physicall and mentally. The first movie was Antwone Fischer whichwas about a young bo who was sexually and mentally abused and grew up to be a troubled adult and suffered serious anger issues. the other movie was Losing Isaiah which is about a child who abused prenatally and was a crack baby and his mother threw him away and he suffered all through his grade school years trying to figure out who he was and where he came from. He was very different from other children and was hard to get along with.
2. 4/22/11: I found a campaign that reall caught my interest. http://www.childadvocates.org/. This campaign allows people to go out and help a child by offering different activites to homeless children such as serving dinners and going to do activites with children who were abused and may have no hope. It was hard to find films on what I really want to focus on which is. how abused children end up and the results of abuse. I found many movies but not a lot of people like to talk about there life if they were abused in public.
3. 4/23/11: I found a couple of people to interview about my focus of study my aunt works for ACS and she suggest that I do a variety of different children who have have been abused in different ways to have more information to work with.
4. 4/25/11: I posted my link to facebook and some of the suggestions that I got back was it is really a good topic and very emotional and it may be difficult trying to find people who have been through this situation and are willing to talk. Someone also suggested that I work with children from different racial backgrounds and places all over the world.
5. 4/25/11: I commented on Katherine, Maranda, and Stephanie flows.