1. Watch or read something that’s related to your project idea. That might involve Netflix or a magazine or asking Google or something more creative.
2. Click on a category on the right that’s related to your own interests (like “film’) and comment on at least three other project ideas.
3. Find someone to call/interview/email about your project/research idea. Document this conversation.
I sent questions out to child psychologists across the globe but their reponses may take a while to get back to me. I’ll be updating this as soon as I get them.
4. Post the link to your post to Facebook or somewhere else where you can get feedback from your friends on your ideas.
5. Find an example of what you want to do. If you want to create a website, find a website that’s similar to what you’re interested in making.