1. Watch or read something that’s related to your project idea. That might involve Netflix or a magazine or asking Google or something more creative.
2. Click on a category on the right that’s related to your own interests (like “film’) and comment on at least three other project ideas.
3. Find someone to call/interview/email about your project/research idea. Document this conversation.
Mom: Dime mi hijo, talk to me about your senior project.
Me: I want to focus on creating an affordable baseball league for kids around the city.
Mom: That’s a very good idea. When do you plan on starting it?
Me: Well, I’m still researching a lot of things.
Mom: Oh, okay. If you need my help with anything you could always count on me. Remember I have a large network.
Me: Thanks mami.
Mom: No problem mi hijo.
4. Post the link to your post to Facebook or somewhere else where you can get feedback from your friends on your ideas.
5. Find an example of what you want to do. If you want to create a website, find a website that’s similar to what you’re interested in making.