1. Watch or read something that’s related to your project idea. That might involve Netflix or a magazine or asking Google or something more creative.
I am currently reading a book ‘Here Comes Everybody’ to better understand the attachment some people have made to their social network accounts .
This video really puts in perspective how social media has evolved and influenced those exposed to it. I think the video is extremely creative, how the creators use popular social networking sites to provide facts and statistics.
2. Click on a category on the right that’s related to your own interests (like “film’) and comment on at least three other project ideas.
3. Find someone to call/interview/email about your project/research idea. Document this conversation.
in the works, stay tuned!
4. Post the link to your post to Facebook or somewhere else where you can get feedback from your friends on your ideas.
also in the works !
5. Find an example of what you want to do. If you want to create a website, find a website that’s similar to what you’re interested in making.
a paper or article displaying the information I found through my research.